Salary: RM2000 – RM2500
Required experience: Minimum 2 years
Location: Seri Kembangan
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in marketing/business development or equivalent.
- 3 Contract position(s) available.
- Pro-actively on the look-out for new businesses opportunities, and establish communications with those businesses to achieve Company sales revenue and profit objective.
- Pevelop existing business, evaluate proposals/quotation and conduct feasibility studies to assess the market potential to achieve targeted revenue growth, profitability, and delivery.
- To create and maintain a healthy sales pipelines/business funnels through cold-calling, referrals, networking, marketing events and etc.
- Initiate, maintain and improve the relationship with the existing and potential clients, corporate partners, government authorities and etc.
- Po further develop a multi-tier relationship to organically grow the client’s accounts.
- Manage individual weekly sales revenue to achieve set targets.
- Responsible for driving projects from start to finish.
- Responsible for all on-site event support from registrations, setup and related operations.
- Conducting sales presentations with the objective of closing the sales.
- Meeting the sales targets set by the line manager.
- Generating weekly sales reports and necessary forecast to the line manager.
- On occasions, for the benefit of the Company, you may be required to undertake other duties as required by management.
Related Job: Finance and Accounts Executive