Salary: RM2200 – RM2500
Required experience: Minimum 3 years
Location: Seri Kembangan
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Administrative Support or equivalent.
- 2 Contract position(s) available.
- People oriented with experience in management and a student service registration practices.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Able to effectively prioritize work and adjust to changing workloads and deadlines.
- Maintain and disseminate information about the College Semester Dates, Intake Dates, Student Time table, Academic Timetable etc.
- Process and distribute all application forms across the College and government agencies.
- Monitor the quality and integrity of data held in the administration database.
- Design and ensure correct usage of the college’s application forms.
- Organize the confirmation of admissions and its related activities.
- Make offers to local and international applicants.
- Maintain all course information and entry requirements published on the college’s website.
- Maintain assessment and other academic regulations, facilitating their correct applications across the College through staff development, advice, and participation in Boards of Examiners.
- Support the management of collaborative programmers link through maintaining the definitive register of such links, supporting the quality management of collaborative provision, supporting the contract formulation process, maintaining a partner contact network and direct liaison with partner institution.
- Support the Course Approval Process maintaining definitive records of the process.
- Maintain a definitive register of all awards made by the College.
- Provide information and assistance to students on a range of academic services including enrolments, academic result, student letter, student record, student progression and graduation.
- Process the submission of documents from students, such as medical certificates/ supporting documents and completed College forms, ensure submission is correctly recorded and directed to the intended recipient.
- Check and maintain the submission of documents for student files from various courses, such as Admission and ensure all required documents are complete and filed accurately.
- Provide information to students regarding college rules, policies and procedure, direct students to the relevant office/ or staff as appropriate to seek resolution of matters beyond the information available at the Registry Department.
- Provide administrative support for the delivery of courses and administration of academic programmes.
- Prepare, compile and maintain periodic transaction reports and records.
- Monitor student attendance and ensure the issuance of warning letter to students who did not meet the College or government agencies.
- Provide assistance for planning, preparing and implementing the various Registry events such as orientations/inductions, enrolments session, examinations and graduations ceremonies.
- Communicate in person by telephone/email with students in a professional and tactful manner. Respond to students promptly and accurately.
- Maintain confidentiality of College and students records.
- Service the students disciplinary process for both assessment offences and general student misconduct by maintaining regulations, raising awareness of the process, servicing panels, corresponding with students, advising departments on procedures and requirements.
- Service the processes for students appealing against academic decision by maintaining regulations, raising awareness of the process, servicing panels, corresponding with students, advising departments on procedure and requirements.
- Service the process for student complaint mechanism by maintaining regulations, raising awareness of the process, servicing panels, corresponding with students, advising department on procedure and requirements.
- Servicing the process for the appointment of external examiners by maintaining regulations and procedure, raising awareness, keeping a database of appointments, acting as the official point of receipt report, organizing and delivering and induction process for external examiners, advising departments on procedures and requirements, and writing letters of appointment.
- Maintain the College’s definitive register for Collaborative Partnership, Memoranda activity, Professional Statutory and Regulatory body, External Examiners and approval and review cycle.
- You may be required to manage and deliver some additional task as and when required by the management.