Salary: RM2200 – RM2500
Required experience: Minimum 2 years
Location: Seri Kembangan
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in marketing/business development or equivalent.
- 3 Contract position(s) available.
- To liaise and building relationships with students, parents, principals and teachers.
- To organize and manage road shows, and student recruitment opportunities.
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- To maintain, build and update mailing databases.
- To organize and attend events, exhibitions and education fairs.
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness of the college and the programs offered.
- To execute & evaluate marketing campaigns.
- To monitor competitors activities & marketing campaigns.
- To support the marketing manager and other team members.
- To work closely with student services team and marketing manager in planning and coordinating various students’ activities, orientation, and events and functions.
- To provide effective and efficient support services to address the concerns of students including orientation, accommodation, welfare, emergency cases.
- To follow and comply all policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and governing the interest of the college at all times.
- Any other tasks assigned by manager / management from time to time.