Required experience: Minimum 1 years
Location: Seri Kembangan
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good interpersonal, communication skill, presentation skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seri Kembangan.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
- 2 Contract position(s) available.
- Transfer knowledge in an appropriate form.
- Challenge thinking, foster debate and develop the ability of students to engage in critical discourse and rational thinking.
- Develop the skills of applying appropriate approaches to teaching.
- Extend, transform and apply knowledge acquired from research to teaching and appropriate external activities.
- Identify learning needs of students and define appropriate learning objectives.
- Ensure that content, methods of delivery and learning materials will meet the defined learning objectives.
- Develop own teaching materials, methods and approaches and deliver either across a range of modules or within a subject area.
- Use appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods.
- Apply innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and material, which create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students.
- Design, develop and deliver a range of modules of study at various levels.
- Supervise the work of students – including student projects, field trips and, where appropriate, placements – and provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
- Select appropriate assessment instruments and criteria and set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
- Conduct training for corporate clients, mentor & coach students for achieving their sales targets and KPIs.
- Act as internal examiner for diploma/degrees.
- Seek ways of improving performance by reflecting on teaching design and delivery and obtaining and analyzing feedback.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement.
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
- Any other tasks assigned by management from time to time.
- On occasions, for the benefit of the Company you may be required to undertake other duties as required by management.